Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I don't even know if there's a point to any of this.

Oh hey, here's another blog with my name on it.

I think I might use this one to complain about technology. Oh yes. As much as I love technology, I despise it. What is it about new technology that makes us want to adopt it before we even know if it works the way it's intended to work? What is it about old technology that makes us want to cling to it forever, even if it doesn't work at all?

So you see, it may really be a study in the history and sociology of technology. This frightens me, because it's too close to my college major. I guess I really did major in something I enjoyed...

There was no point to this post. Damn you, Internet, for being so persuasive and keeping me from doing work. Damn you, addictive blogging sites for being so easy to set up and post to.

No comments:

Post a Comment